» version 1.0.8 - posted on 2006-01-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
Link Disguiser LICENSE AGREEMENT
Logic Software Inc. is willing to license the Link Disguiser software ("Software") to you only if you accept all of the terms in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully before you install the software, because by installing the software you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, return the entire package and your receipt within 30 days to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Ownership of the Software
1. The Software and the accompanying written materials are owned by Logic Software Inc. [or its suppliers] and are protected by Canada copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
Grant Of License
2. In no event may you use the Software without a license purchased from Logic Software Inc. Upon purchasing a license for the Software, Logic Software Inc. grants to you the right to install the license on one computer. In no event shall you install the license on more than one computer at the same time.
Restrictions on Use and Transfer
3. You may not copy or duplicate the Software, except as necessary solely for archival purposes, program error verification, or to replace defective storage media. You agree to retain the Software and all copies in your possession.
4. You may permanently transfer the Software and accompanying written materials (including the most recent update and all prior versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer terminates your license. You may not rent or lease the Software or otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Software, except as stated in this paragraph.
5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
6. Logic Software Inc. warrants the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 30 days from the date of your receipt of the Software. Any implied warranties on the Software are limited to 30 days.
7. Logic Software Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS.
8. Logic Software’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Logic Software's choice, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) replacement of the software that does not meet Logic Software's limited warranty and which is returned to Logic Software Inc. with a copy of your receipt. Any replacement Software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
9. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from modification, accident, abuse, or misapplication.
10. IN NO EVENT WILL Logic Software Inc. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
11. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Ontario, Canada. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
12. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact Logic Software Inc. for any reason, please call Logic Software at (416) 907-9944 or write: Logic Software, 18 Sommerset Way, Suite 312, Toronto, ON M2N 6X5, CANADA.